Serves: 12 servings
My family loves Buffalo Chicken Dip! It is very quick and easy to make, very tasty, and a good way to use up some leftover chicken. I have been making it a lot lately. The recipes I had initially used (from the hot sauce bottle) called for Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressings. I didn't love all the processed ingredients in the dressings from the store, so I set out to find a healthier replacement. This is what I came up with, and my family and I are both happy with the result. I usually serve it with celery sticks or organic corn chips. Enjoy! 🙂
- 8 oz. Package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup Frank’s REDHOT sauce
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- Serve with celery sticks or organic corn chips.
- Place cream cheese into baking dish or glass pie plate.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until mixed well.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes until hot. Stir.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)