Serves: 8 pancakes
If you love pancakes and bananas, but you're trying to cut down on white flour and white sugar, I think you are going to love this recipe. These pancakes are healthy and delicious! I love that they are very quick and easy to make and the ingredients are all real food ingredients. I put all of the ingredients in the blender, and the batter is ready to pour within minutes! Enjoy! 🙂
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2-3 Tablespoons Coconut oil or butter for coating pan
- Maple syrup (for topping)
- Berries (for topping, optional)
- Combine milk and vinegar in a cup or small bowl. Set aside for a few minutes to sour.
- Combine baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and oats in a food processor. Grind until smooth. (A NutriBullet works well for this.)
- Add milk mixture, eggs, banana, and dry ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Heat coconut oil or butter in nonstick skillet over medium-low heat (or use a griddle pan at 300 degrees). Pour ⅓ cup batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form around the edges of the pancake. Flip and cook for an additional 90 seconds. Continue with the remaining batter.
- Top with maple syrup and/or berries (if desired)
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)