Serves: 14-17 balls
If you love peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do, here is a quick and easy recipe you can tailor to your own tastes. This simple snack takes only minutes to make, and it is packed with nutrition and energy. Enjoy! 🙂
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup Natural peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 8 dates (pitted)
- 1 Tablespoon flax seeds
- Place oats and flax seeds into a food processor and grind until smooth. Set aside.
- Place dates into food processor and grind until smooth.
- Mix peanut butter in a stand mixer on low. Add the remaining ingredients until mixed well.
- Using a Tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into a ball. Makes about 14-17 balls.
- Store in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
Feel free to add additional ingredients such as shredded coconut, nuts, and seeds to your liking. Enjoy! 🙂
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)