Do you want to get more sweet potatoes into your diet?
Sweet potatoes are a delicious and nutritious Superfood. They are high in vitamin B6, they are a good source of Vitamin C and magnesium, and they also contain Vitamin D, Iron, and Potassium. Packed with nutrients, I have been trying to incorporate more sweet potatoes into our diets, but it has not been easy since they are not a favorite food in my family.
I was so excited when I discovered this recipe originally intended for russet potatoes. My family loved it with regular potatoes, so I decided to try it with sweet potatoes as well, and it was a hit!! I usually prepare this using a combination of sweet potatoes and russet potatoes. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does! Enjoy!
- 3 Russet Potatoes (or 2 Russets and 1 Sweet Potato), quartered
- 4 Tablespoons (1/4 cup) olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Quarter potatoes. Place into a large mixing bowl.
- Coat potatoes evenly with olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together salt, Italian seasoning, Garlic powder, and paprika
- Cover potatoes evenly with spice mixture.
- Lay potatoes in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400° for 40 minutes.