I am in the middle of taking the October Unprocessed Challenge (a challenge to eat only REAL foods for the entire month of October.) I have been drinking lots of smoothies this month, and I have discovered a new one that I love! This smoothie tastes great, and it’s made with ingredients I usually always have on hand. So, when I have plans to make a different smoothie and discover that I’m out of yogurt or berries, this is usually what I’ve been going to. It tastes a lot like chocolate milk to me, only without the added white sugar!
Serves: 16 ounces
- 8 ounces Milk, any type (Cow's milk, Almond, Soy, Coconut...use what you prefer)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey, preferably raw and local
- 2 Bananas, ripened and frozen
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy! 🙂